Brass Ferrule Valve
Brass Ferrule valve provides quick, permanent, leak-free service connections for provision f water to the consumers.
It comprises a stem with an inner plug for isolation and the outlet shall be a 360° Swivel positioned at 90° to the stem.
The outlet shall provide a direct connection to the service line through an integrated threaded joint in the ferrule banjo.
Size: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
1. Design Features
1) Shall be able to be installed with drilling and tappingmachines
2) Shall be able to used for dry&under pressure drilling.
3) shall be able to installed directly in Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Steel Pipe mains.
4) Shall be able to be installed on UPVC or AC mains through PVC clamp saddles, flat brass straps.
5) Shall have an inlet male taper thread for mounting on the pipe saddle.
6) shall have an outlet female parallel thread for jointing of the service line.
7) isolation/control of water shall be handled by the inner plug.
List of Components and Material data:
1. Top plug Brass
2. Top cap Brass
3. Top cap washer EPDM rubber or Nitrile Rubber
4. Banjo Washers EPDM rubber
5. Banjo Brass
6. Inner Plug Brass
7. Stem Brass
Working pressure: upto 20bar
Working Medium: Potable water
Working Temperature: upto 45°C
Parallel Pipe Thread to ISO 7/1 OR ISO228
Package: inner box, cartons and pallets